What does MINPACK do?
- Printing, converting, assembly, and packaging of consumer and industrial products.
- MINPACK also manufactures Microfilm Aperture Cards and provides storage and retrieval solutions for large format engineering drawings.
- 400 2nd St. SE, Pine City, MN 55063, approximately 65 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul on Interstate 35. Check out the Contact page on this website.
- Printing, converting, assembly and packaging at minimum cost.
- We manufacture and export consumer and industrial products for the global market
- No, we no longer produce microfilm aperture cards.